Do you need to make a claim?
Claiming is an easy process at Tick Travel Insurance. All you need to do is:
- Download and complete the relevant claim form below.
- Print, sign and email the claim form to us. Alternatively you can post it to us.
Please submit your signed and completed claim form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also keep the original claim form, receipts and any damage item until your claim has been assessed and approved. In the case we require any of those in the course of your claim assessment we will let you know.
Please remember that lodging documentation online will secure a faster assessment so if you have to send additional information to your claim please send this by email quoting your claim number if you have lodged one claim already. If you have not lodged your claim with us, just click on this link to Lodge Online and fill in the information.
What can you claim?
As per your Tick Travel insurance policy, you can make a claim for anything that you are covered for. This might include medical expenses, damaged/lost luggage or a cancelled trip.
Common claim forms:
- Medical Expenses Claim Form - Use this form if you received medical treatment while overseas
- Medical Certificate Form - You must give this form to your GP or specialist to complete if you are required to submit a medical certificate or report as part of your claim
- Baggage Claim Form - Use this form if your baggage or any of your items (including passports, documents, cash) were delayed, lost, damaged or stolen while travelling
- Cancellation Claim Form - Use this form if you had to cancel all or part of your trip or a pre-paid excursion or tour
- Travel Delay Claim Forum - Use this form if you experienced a travel delay of more than 12 hours on your departing or returning flight to Australia and had to pay additional expenses as a result
Other claim forms:
- Curtailment Claim Form - Use this form if you had to cut your trip short due to an emergency and/or need to claim emergency expenses; you should also use this form if you are claiming expenses for resuming your trip
- Personal Accident, Liability or Legal Expenses Claim Form - Use this form if you had to pay costs related to liability or legal issues overseas
- Loss of Income Claim Form - Use this form if you experienced an injury or issue overseas that has prevented you from working
If you would like to make a claim related to any other area of your cover please contact our team.
You should register any claim within 30 days after completion of your travel
You must provide us with original invoices, receipts and other vouchers relating to your loss or expenses. It is the responsibility of the insured person to provide proof of ownership of any lost, stolen or damaged items and we are under no obligation to make payment without this proof of ownership
You must produce your policy schedule
You must provide us with all the information we require
You must register any claim within 30 days after completion of your travel
If you’re unsure what you can claim for, you can contact our Tick Travel Insurance team here.