Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.
Skip to main content

Do you provide cover for non Australian Permanent Residents or non Australian passport holders?

Created on May 23, 2024 -

Unfortunately we don't. Our travel insurance is only available to travellers who are citizens or permanent residents of Australia or non-permanent residents who have a valid Medicare, Private Health Fund or Overseas Student Travel Insurance in Australia. If requested, you are required to provide such evidence in any of the following forms:
- Copy of your passport
- Australian residency documents
- Birth certificate
- Copy of valid Medicare, Private Health Fund
- Overseas Student Travel Insurance
- Any other official documents proving residency or citizenship

We are not obligated to pay a claim or provide assistance if such evidence cannot be supplied, if requested.