Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.
Skip to main content

Am I covered for a scooter ride while on a trip?

Created on May 23, 2024 -

Our policies do offer cover for travellers riding scooters however, there are certain requirements that must be met to be covered for this activity. These include wearing a crash helmet at all times and holding a driver license appropriate for the country you are in. If you are using a scooter rated 125cc or higher, you must also hold a current and valid license for driving an equivalent rated motorcycle in Australia.