Cheap travel insurance – You've found it at Tick!
Tick Travel Insurance is all about offering you affordable travel insurance without compromising on the benefits. Our cover is ideal for a range of overseas travellers, whether you're treating yourself to a luxury holiday in Europe, a skiing trip in Canada or simply popping next door to Bali or Bangkok.
Just how cheap is Tick's travel insurance?
Our policies start from as little as $1.80 per day with Basic Cover, and $3.60 per day with Top Cover.1
To give you more of an idea, you can cover a week-long trip to Thailand for just $392 with Tick's Standard Cover, and an entire two-week stint in Rio de Janeiro for as little as $503 How awesome is that?
See for yourself – grab a Tick quote below!
Cheap travel insurance with all the benefits!
Considering covering your trip with Tick travel insurance? It's cheap on price, but not on the benefits. Here's what you get:
- Unlimited medical & hospital expenses when overseas
- Up to $15,000 in cancellation cover
- Cover for 90+ sports and activities, including bungee jumping, scuba diving and more (make sure you check the PDS to ensure your activities are covered!)
- FREE cover for kids when they travel with mum or dad
- Cover for travel delays, or cutting your trip short
- Consideration of all pre-existing medical conditions online or over the phone
Why get cheap travel insurance with Tick?
At Tick, we believe that insuring your holiday shouldn't cost you a fortune. We know what it's like to travel on a budget and we understand that lots of Aussies out there still want top-value travel insurance without having to break the bank.
That's where Tick comes in! We've designed our travel insurance packages to be comprehensive but not costly. We offer great perks and we give you the option to choose from 3 different levels of cover (Basic, Standard, Top) so that you can find the best policy for your trip.
1 Based on 30 nights in Bali for travellers aged 30
2 Based on 7 nights in Thailand for one traveller, aged 30, with Standard Cover
3 Based on 2 weeks in South America for one traveller, aged 25, with Basic Cover